ANIM321-Creative Development for Filmmaking Animation-New Idea

So, as I was working on my new animatic for this week, I came up with a new idea that I like more than what I currently have in mind. The decision to make this change came from the fact that no matter what I came up with, I wasn't satisfied with how it was going. That and the story still lacked an obstacle/goal that I had come up with myself.

Halfway through making my animatic I came up with this idea and have decided to stick with it.

Idea- fox= trickster/sly figure. It decides to play a trick on an unsuspecting groom.
-a Japanese style, human wedding takes place on a Japanese shrine that is guarded/inhabited by normal foxes and fox spirits/demons
-on the day of the wedding, the bride chickens out and decides to runaway, moments before entering the shrine
-a fox spirit notices and takes interest, decides to play a prank on groom by taking the place of the runaway bride for a few decades
-wedding goes off without a hitch
-life together is great, except for certain instances where the fox's true identity comes close to being revealed. ex. obsessive addiction to tofu products, tails/ears/claws popping out at random times
-one day the fox feels tired of the prank and having to keep up with the disguise, decides to runaway
-turns out hubby had figured out the fox's true identity a long time ago and still loves the fox
-hubby eventually finds the fox at her shrine, tells the fox his feelings
-the two reunite and have a new wedding, this time the fox is in her true form instead of the disguise
-wedding takes place on the fox's shrine and occurs during a sun shower (shower that happens on a sunny day)
-groom comments on the 'fox's wedding'
-happily ever after~

0 comments:

Post a Comment