ANIM321-Animatic

So, here's my latest update. It's an animatic that displays my idea for my 4th year grad film. First thing I made using TVPaint. I'm liking it so far. Its currently not timed very well and is fast paced, I was more worried about getting it all in at this point. There's no sound yet. Unfortunately I can't seem to upload a video directly onto my post... the button to upload videos isn't there... so here's a link to the animatic. I will upload a video directly onto my blog if I figure out what the problem is, I believe it has something to do with the fact that I'm using the old blogger layout settings.

*EDIT* ended up making a vimeo account, hopefully the embed for the video I have placed works... *EDIT*

ANIM321-Creative Development for Filmmaking Animation-Animatic from Sandy Sou on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment