ANIM321-Creative Development for Filmmaking Animation-Dialogue Updates

Wheee... long time since the last post. It is official, I'm quite behind in the dialogue assignment. I've been prioritizing other assignments and fell behind...=.='' I'm currently learning TVPaint, I'm liking it so far though the interface is a bit confusing at this point. So far bits of the animation for the dialogue has been done, just need to finish animating and start colouring it.

On another note, I finally have an idea for my grad film. I was thinking of creating a story about the Japanese story of "kitsune no yomeiri" or in other words "the fox's wedding". The story will include the characters I created for the dialogue, along with some other minor characters that may make small appearances. I have created some drawings for character design and settings but will not be posting them yet. I have also included a link to wiki's definition of a fox wedding, in case more information is needed. Fox Wedding Wiki

My idea for the story was that the cat character I have created is playing and exploring the shrine grounds it lives on. Then a sun shower happens, which is sometimes considered a sign that a fox wedding is occurring, and the cat notices the fox spirit character and a few others enter the shrine house. The cat is curious about what she sees and follows the spirits inside to find herself transported to another realm after passing the door. There she witnesses the wedding between some of the higher level fox spirits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment