ANIM321-Creative Development for Animation Filmmaking-Dialogue Scripts

I realize that even though I know what's going on in my dialogue and it will most likely be shown on the storyboard, it's still best to have a written script down. So I have written a script that will most likely be used to in the dialogue assignment. This script has not been finalized yet. Any further changes will be mentioned/posted.

Dialogue Script:

Setting: On a Japanese Shrine.

Scene: Nyanko(cat) is playing, butterfly catches her attention and she starts to chase after it. Mitsu's (fox) curiosity get the better of her, she releases herself from her guardian fox statue form and soon joins Nyanko to play too.

* (Brackets)=actions, "Double Quotation Marks"=speech *

Nyanko:

(sees butterfly) "Hmm?"

(goes off to catch butterfly) "Meow! I'm going to catch you!"

"Come back, nya!~"

Mitsu:

(notices Nyanko, turns head to watch as she passes by) "Hey!"

Nyanko:

(looks back, with questioning look) "Huh?"

Mitsu:

"What are you doing?"

Nyanko:

"Playing, nya!~"

Mitsu:

"Ehhh~"

"Can I play too?"

Nyanko:

"Sure!"

Nyanko & Mitsu:

(sounds of laughter as both play together)

0 comments:

Post a Comment