ANIM321-Creative Development for Filmmaking Animation-Dialogue Updates

So, I got around to recording the script I had posted in the previous update. So far it hasn't been placed together yet, just my voice reading the script using expressions I would like. I will eventually record another version with different people as the VAs. I'm also going to be posting things out of order. An animatic might be posted before the storyboard.. only because I keep on making changes to it and haven't gotten around to drawing out a complete one. It will mostly depend on what I get to first.

Also, if you haven't already noticed, I've added a "questions?//" box to the bottom-right hand side of my blog under the Blog Archive. Like it states, feel free to ask me anything I'll do my best to answer.

Here's the answer to a question I received today, I will occasionally post a question with my reply if I receive any:

Q: hai~ are you a cat in real life?
A: nope~ i just like to meow occasionally..

0 comments:

Post a Comment